Children’s Birthday Parties
Want to celebrate your child’s birthday in a different way this year? Well, come along to The Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, where you’ll have a birthday party to remember!
We offer a unique and extremely memorable Children’s Birthday Party Package and you won’t find anything else like it for miles around.
Kayaking Party – What’s Involved?
Parties last three hours, including the activity on the water and use of one of our classrooms for food/cake after if required. A typical party follows this format;
- Children arrive, are given a wetsuit and lifejacket and get changed.
- We launch from our base inside Dun Laoghaire Harbour and tour the main harbour and exploring all that is on offer, we may even encounter the local family of seals or get to enter the caves under the ferry terminal, depending on the tides.
- Once the water activities are complete it will be back to the Clubhouse where we will have set up one of our Classrooms with tables and chairs, so the party can continue.
- We have a microwave and refrigerator on site where food can be heated up and the fridge can keep the cake cool while the group is on the water. Alternatively order from one of the local Pizza restaurants, they all deliver to us on the West Pier.
- Please note, we do not permit confetti to be used in the clubhouse.
Children need to bring the follow:
- swimming togs to wear under the wetsuit
- footwear, such as old runners, to wear while on the water
- waterproof jacket / wind sheater
- shower gear and towel
- plenty of warm layers for afters
- Wooly hat for the colder days and suncream
We can arrange a party any day of the week during daylight hours. We’re busiest at weekends so would suggest booking early to avoid disappointment.
What’s the Price?
The cost is €25 per per person, with a minimum charge of €250 per party.
Give us a call on 01 2844195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a date. Please note a booking deposit of €100 is required to secure a date.