- August 31st
- September 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- October 5th, 12th, 19th
Sailing runs on Wednesdays from 2.30pm-5pm. Sailing is provided for children, 2nd – 6th class and must be a minimum of 7 years of age by the time the programme commences.
Children will be dropped to the INSS clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire. Children must come changed in their wetsuit. Sailing will finish up at 5.15pm each Wednesday and the children can be collected from our Clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire at 5.15pm.
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Parental Consent Form
- Arrive in Wetsuit – can be borrowed from us for the duration of the programme.
To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, we will be allowing children from Dalkey School Project borrow a wetsuit for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuit can occur on Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th August, 9am-5pm each day. Wetsuits can be dropped back in the week the programme concludes.