- September 16th, 23rd and 30th
- October 7th, 14th and 21st
Sailing runs from 2.30pm-5.30pm. Sailing is provided for children, 2nd – 6th class
Children will be dropped to the INSS clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire. Children must come changed in their wetsuit. Sailing will finish up at 5.30pm each day and the children can be collected from our Clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire at 5.30pm. To avoid close contact in changing rooms, children will arrive and leave in their wetsuits. To avoid the risk of cross contamination, we ask that you do not pack a snack/food, however, a bottle of water would be suitable.
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold).
- Arrive in Wetsuit – can be borrowed from us for the length of the programme.
To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, we will be allowing children from DLETNS borrow a wetsuit for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuit can be made the week before during office hours. Wetsuits can be dropped back in the week the programme concludes.