After the success of last year’s RS Feva Racing Programme which saw 5 teams competing in the RS Feva Eastern Championships, we’re delighted to announce details of an even more ambitious programme for 2023.
Our objective is to get 11-14 year olds who have good sailing skill racing in the friendly and welcoming RS Feva Class events. The programme combines pre-event coaching with support while competing, and the social aspect of the programme is designed to give youngsters the best experience of one-design dinghy racing.
Here’s the 2023 event schedule
- INSC Super Series – Saturday morning Races – Saturday 18th February, Saturday 25th March, 9am-1pm – Dun Laoghaire
- RS Feva Easter Championships – Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th May – RIYC, Dun Laoghaire
- RS Feva National Championships – Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th June 2023 – RS Fest at Blessington Sailing Club
- INSC Super Series – Saturday morning racing, once per month from September.
- DMYC Frostbite Series – Sunday Afternoons, 1-5pm, from November to March – Dun Laoghaire
Sailors from our 11-14 years section of the Saturday Sailing – Junior Club are welcome to take part. Sailors would need to have nearly completed their Level 4 or higher to participate. Sailors who are interested should chat with their group head instructor at the weekends.
Full details on the 2023 programme can be found here. Please chat with the instructors and our office team prior to booking as each students sailing standard would need to be assessed to ensure they will benefit from moving onto the next stage of their sailing development.