- September 14th, 21st, 28th
- October 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Sailing runs from 2.45pm-5.15pm. Sailing is provided for children, 2nd – 6th class.
Children will be dropped to the INSS clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire. Children must come changed in their wetsuit. Sailing will finish up at 5:15 pm each Wednesday and the children can be then collected from our Clubhouse on the West Pier in Dun Laoghaire.
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Arrive in Wetsuit – can be borrowed from us for the lenght of the programme.
Wetsuits can be borrowed directly from the INSS in Dun Laoghaire, please call in during the week before the course starts (office hours) to collect a wetsuit for your child.