GKNS Afterschool Sailing
GKNS Afterschool Sailing runs for 6 weeks in September and October on Wednesdays from 2.45pm-5.15 pm for children in 2nd – 6th class:
- September 20th, 27th
- October 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
The cost for 6 sessions is €150
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Arrive in Wetsuit – To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, they are welcome to borrow a wetsuit from the Sailing School for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuits can occur anytime the week before the start of the programme from 9am-5pm each day. These should be returned on the last day of the course, or dropped back the week after.
- Please select your child’s class.
- Complete the billing details.
- You will then receive an email prompting you to complete the parental consent form, this is where you will enter your child’s name.