Ramor Watersports Club Junior Sailing
Children’s Sailing is back in Ramor!
We’re delighted to once again return to Ramor Watersports Club for a Junior Sailing programme following on from 2019’s successful week long course. We’ve two programmes running for 7 -17 year olds either side of the August bank holiday weekend. We group children according to their age, therefore they’ll be learning with their peers, working in rough groupings of 7-10 years, 11-14 years and 15-17 years.
- Week 1: Monday 25th July – Friday 29th July
- Week 2: Tuesday 2nd August – Friday 5th August
Courses will run 10am-4pm each day, with the 5-day Week 1 programme costing €249 and the 4-day Week 2 programme costing €199. Children are welcome to attend both weeks if they wish, or can choose from either course.
All they would need to bring is the following:
- Packed Lunch & Bottled Water
- Sun Cream and Sun Hat
- Swim Wear to wear underneath the wetsuit
- Wetsuit (can be rented from us)
- Footwear that can get wet, old runners for example
- Warm Jumper/Hoody to wear during lunch
We provide buoyancy aids (dinghy sailors version of lifejackets) for all course participants.