St Andrews Junior School Afterschool Sailing
The course starts on Wednesday 3rd May and runs for 4 weeks until 24th May for 4th Class students. The cost of the term is €120
Wednesday Dates: 3rd , 10th , 17th and 24th May
Times: 1:45 to 4:45pm
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Arrive in Wetsuit – To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, they are welcome to borrow a wetsuit from the Sailing School for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuits can occur anytime the week before the start of the course, the school is open from 9am-5pm each day. These should be returned on the last day of the course, or dropped back the week after.
- Add a place to the basket
- Proceed to checkout
- Complete the billing details.
- You will then receive an email prompting you to complete the parental consent form, this is where you will enter your child’s name and the booking reference.
20 in stock