St Patrick’s Dalkey Afterschool Sailing
The course runs for children at 2nd – 6th class, from Monday 17th April to Monday 22nd May (5 sessions)
Cost for 5 sessions: €125.
- April 17th, 24th
- May 8th, 15th, 22nd
Sailing runs from 2.30pm-5pm..
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Arrive in Wetsuit – To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, they are welcome to borrow a wetsuit from the Sailing School for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuits can occur anytime from Monday 10th – Friday 14th April, 9am-6pm each day. These should be returned on the last day of the course, or dropped back the week after.
- Please select your child’s class.
- Complete the billing details.
- You will then receive an email prompting you to complete the parental consent form, this is where you will enter your child’s name.