St Patrick’s Dalkey Afterschool Sailing
The course runs for children in 2nd – 6th class, from Monday 11th September to Monday 16th October (6 sessions)
Cost for 6 sessions: €150.
- September 11th, 18th, 25th
- October 2nd, 9th, 16th
Sailing runs from 2.30pm-5pm
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Change of Clothes (in case they get very cold)
- Arrive in Wetsuit – To allow for children to arrive and leave in wetsuits, they are welcome to borrow a wetsuit from the Sailing School for the duration of the programme. Collection of the wetsuits can occur anytime during the week or on Saturdays from 10am-5pm each day. These should be returned on the last day of the course, or dropped back the week after.
- Please select your child’s class.
- Complete the billing details.
- You will then receive an email prompting you to complete the parental consent form, this is where you will enter your child’s name.