Lios na nÓg Afterschool Sailing
Lios na nÓg Afterschool Sailing runs for 6 weeks on Friday afternoons from 3pm to 5.30pm, for children in 4th, 5th & 6th class. Children will travel by bus to the INSS Dun Laoghaire, leaving school at 2:15pm and returning back to Lios Na nÓg at approx 6.15pm.
- September 22nd, 29th
- October 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
The cost for 6 sessions is €240
It is necessary to bring the following items each day:
- Old Trainers / Wetsuit Booties / Crocs (flip flops are not suitable for the activity)
- Raincoat/waterproof jacket
- Warm Hat
- Wetsuit – children are welcome are welcome to borrow a wetsuit from the Sailing School for the duration of the programme. These should be returned on the last day of the course, or dropped back the week after.
- Please select your child’s class.
- Complete the billing details.
- You will then receive an email prompting you to complete the parental consent form, this is where you will enter your child’s name.