Sailing Charter – J80 Keelboat
Our fleet of training J80s are available for charter at weekends and the weekday evenings. We offer a three-hour charter for €250. The J80s may operate in Dublin bay, south of the shipping lane and west of Dalkey Island. The minimum skipper qualification required is the RYA Day Skipper or International Certificate of Competency – Sail (ICC).
- Saturdays: 9.30am-12.30pm
- Sundays: 1.30-4.30pm
The cost for the 3 hour charter is €250.
|Qualification/Experience||RYA Day Skipper, ICC Sail or similar experience|
|Cost||€250 per 3 hour charter|
We provide the following:
- J80with cruising set up, furling jib and no spinnaker.
- We’ll provide lifejackets* and VHF radio.
- A safety RIB will be on standby to aid you getting off and onto moorings, and in case anything happens while afloat.
- Suitable Qualification, ICC – Sail or RYA Day Skipper
- Driving License or Passport as proof of identity
- Credit/Debit Card for security deposit of €500 may be required.
*Final decision on a boat charter will be at the discretion of the Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, the decision will be non negotiable.
Please note that all charterers will be required to complete and sign the below agreement upon chartering each of the J80s.
- J80 Charter Agreement
Get in touch…
Give us a call on 01 2844195 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a charter.