Children’s Birthday Parties
Looking for something different to celebrate your child’s Birthday? Come along to The Irish National Sailing and Powerboat School, where they’ll have a birthday party to remember!
Kayaking Party – What’s Involved?
Parties last three hours, including the activity on the water and use of one of our classrooms for food/cake after if required. A typical party follows this format:
- Children arrive, are given a wetsuit and lifejacket and get changed.
- We launch from our base inside Dun Laoghaire Harbour and tour the main harbour and exploring all that is on offer, we may even encounter the local family of seals or get to enter the caves under the ferry terminal, depending on the tides.
- Once the water activities are complete it will be back to the Clubhouse where we will have set up one of our Classrooms with tables and chairs, so the party can continue.
- Please note, we do not permit confetti to be used in the clubhouse.
Children need to bring the follow:
- swimming togs to wear under the wetsuit
- footwear, such as old runners, to wear while on the water
- waterproof jacket
- shower gear and towel
- plenty of warm layers for afters
- Woolly hat for the colder days and sun cream
We can arrange a party on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 2pm or 1.30 to 4.30pm. Alternatively we can arrange midweek dates and would suggest booking early to avoid disappointment.
What’s the Price?
The cost is €25 per per person, with a minimum charge of €200 per party.
The kayaking party is for children over 8-year-old. If you are looking for a package for a younger group, we can also host parties for Sea Explorers, from age 4 to 7 year old.
How to Book it?
Give us a call on 01 2844195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a date. Please note a booking deposit of €100 is required to secure a date.